- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The SH-RC7 shoes by Shimano - optimal comfort
The Shimano SH-RC7 shoes (SH-RC701) are functional racing shoes that convince with optimal comfort and pedalling performance. They can be adjusted quickly and precisely using BOA closures. Thanks to Shimano Dynalast technology, the feet don't tire as quickly and the rider can ride longer.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- super stiff, lightweight carbon fibre sole
- Shimano Dynalast technology helps reduce power loss
- soft, perforated high density imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- two independent BOA L6 twist locks allow quick fine adjustment of cable tension
- adjustable Powerzone cable guide gives the forefoot a secure hold
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-R8000 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Among the advantages are a better performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every biker type. Furthermore, Dynalast is characterised by a lighter and thinner sole structure as well as an expanded cleat adjustment range.
The Boa System offers infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit with on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release. The shoes are mud and water resistant and extremely light.
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RC7 Road shoes (SH-RC701)
- black/42: 245 g (pro Schuh)