- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-RP2 Women's Shoe by Shimano - Proven quality
The Shimano SH-RP2 Women's Shoe (SH-RP201W) is an affordable women's-specific endurance racing shoe in proven Shimano quality and functionality. Pressure is evenly distributed on the back of the foot thanks to three hook & loop straps. Shimano Dynalast technology reduces foot fatigue and makes longer rides easier.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- high density perforated imitation leather for optimum fit and ventilation
- three durable hook & loop straps ensure even pressure distribution at the back of the foot
- asymmetrically arranged strap for pressure relief at the top of the foot (offset straps)
- lightweight, fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- women-specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- ideal in combination with PD-R550, PD-R540-LA, PD-RS500 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (nylon)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RP2 Women Road shoes (SH-RP201W)