The SH-XC300 MTB Shoe by Shimano - Fit and performance
The SH-XC300, or XC3 for short, is a cross-country shoe from Shimano that combine a breathable synthetic leather upper with a not-too-rigid rubber sole and feature a centrally placed BOA® L6 screw fastener. This not only allows for quick adjustment, it also provides a slimmer profile. The low overlap construction and seamlessly integrated midsole also contribute to the extremely comfortable fit. It is made of fibreglass-reinforced nylon and guarantees efficient power transmission, while Shimano Dynalast technology counteracts premature fatigue. Last but not least, the outsole of the XC3 ensures stable grip on the pedal as well as traction in running sections.
- Cross Country
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- BOA L6 screw fastener placed laterally on the center strap for a slimmer profile with quick adjustment
- wrap-around, low overlap upper for a snug fit
- rubber outsole with XC tread for stable engagement with the pedals and reliable grip when walking
- flat midsole stabilises the foot, ensures maximum power transmission
- perforated synthetic leather upper (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) for excellent fit and breathability
- lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- Shimano Dynalast lasts
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-M540, PD-M520 pedals
- other (synthetic leather)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- textile (mesh)
- other (rubber)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano XC3 MTB shoes (SH-XC300)
- black/42: 332 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00