- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-XC702 Cross-Country Shoes by Shimano - Stiff, grippy and a perfect fit
The Shimano SH-XC702 shoe, called XC7 for short, with two BOA-L6 twist closures and carbon fibre reinforced midsole ensures plenty of performance in cross-country use. The shoes have been equipped with the Ultread-XC rubber outsole, which sets new standards in terms of grip and durability. The upper shoe made of synthetic leather, mesh and TPU is constructed with less material overlap, which improves comfort as well as fit and saves on weight. The two turn dials allow you to quickly and precisely make individual adjustments, while the Powerzone guide reinforces the hold in the front of the shoe. The shoe's stabilising midsole and Dynalast technology ensure maximally efficient power transfer, resulting in longer performance. Replaceable cleats round off this high-performance model.
- Cross Country, Cyclocross
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 9 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- lightweight Shimano Ultread-XC rubber outsole for durable, excellent grip
- wrap-around, low overlap upper for a snug fit
- stiff, lightweight, carbon fibre reinforced midsole, flat and seamless construction for efficiency and stability
- supple, high-density synthetic leather with perforation and a combination of lightweight mesh + TPU for excellent fit and comfort
- two individually adjustable BOA-L6 twist closures for quick and fine adjustment
- adjustable Powerzone guide for reliable forefoot support
- harder contact block on the forefoot
- cleats can be selected and replaced to suit discipline and conditions
- reinforcement of the cleat mount for extreme conditions
- Shimano Dynalast lasts
- Heel Stabilizer improves heel hold
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-M8100 pedals
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Ultread XC is a rubber compound developed by Shimano for the outsoles found specifically on cross-country and cyclocross road shoes. It is lightweight, grippy and performs well in both dry and wet conditions. Outsoles with Ultread XC have specific textured areas that make it easier to clip into SPD pedals and provide traction when clipped out. Thanks to the abrasion resistance of the rubber compound, they are very robust and resist contact with roots or stones.
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano XC7 MTB shoes (SH-XC702)