- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The SH-XM7 GORE-TEX® shoes by Shimano - robust outdoor companions
Shimano SH-XM7 shoes (SH-XM700) are suitable for adventure riding on mountain or touring bikes. They are characterised by their particularly high durability and good walking characteristics. GORE-TEX® lining helps to keep water and moisture at bay. In addition to lacing, the shoe also features a hook & loop strap to ensure a secure fit.
Application: Cross Country, City & Touring
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: laces, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 3 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- a real cycling shoe, which also has good outdoor walking characteristics due to the flexible half-length stiffening plate and shock-absorbing EVA
- shell-shaped insole
- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and control in all conditions
- lacing with hook & loop straps at the end closes reliably and ensures a secure fit
- breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry
- natural breathable nubuck leather and reinforced rubber toe for protection and durability
- ideal in combination with PD-M8120, PD-T8000 pedals
Upper: leather, other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Comfort, performance and weather protection all year round. The GORE-TEX®membrane has over 1.4 billion micropores per square centimeter. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, leaving it impermeable to rain. At the same time, it is 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, allowing moisture to escape. Shoes with GORE-TEX® keep your feet dry and comfortable at all times.
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-XM7 MTB shoes (SH-XM700)
- grey/42: 471 g (pro Schuh)