- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Recon 1.0 MTB Shoes by Specialized - Ergonomic entry-level model
The Specialized Recon 1.0 shoes were designed for MTB and Gravel beginners. They are stiff, but also comfortable, because they allow the toes to have some room to move. The shoes also have a Body Geometry outsole which, in combination with the footbed, supports a clean pedalling movement. This promotes performance and also protects knees and hips. The special rubber compound is responsible for optimum grip on the pedal and ground.
- All Mountain, Gravel
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- purposefully and scientifically designed Body-Geometry sole and footbed for better power transmission, more efficiency and a reduction of injuries by optimising hip, knee and foot angles
- STRIDE Toe-Flex technology for natural toe movement in the shoe off the saddle without sacrificing stiffness when pedalling (stiffness index 6.0)
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for excellent grip on any terrain
- two-bolt cleat system for all common MTB pedal systems
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
- rocket red:
- oak green:
- 1 pair of Specialized Recon 1.0 MTB shoes
- black/42: 331 g (pro Schuh)