- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The XTR M9100 XC 1x12 groupset by Shimano - speed, focus control
The XTR XC M9100 1x12 groupset was uncompromisingly designed by Shimano for use in Cross Country competition. Increasing shifting efficiency, ensuring intuitive and smooth operation and creating predictable drive behaviour - these were the objectives, with 12-speed compatibility naturally representing the most striking progress. The groupset includes a light, stiff crank with an easily replaceable Direct Mount chainring (32 teeth), which, together with the Quick-Link chain, ensures smooth forward motion and even pedalling. Also included are a Shadow Plus rear derailleur and a cassette with innovative Hyperglide+ Micro Spline construction. On the cockpit side, Shimano surprises with a shifter (right) in an I-Spec EV design, which offers even more adjustment possibilities and thus more flexibility.
- XTR M9100
- Cross Country
- Shifters & Derailleurs:
- 12-speed (mechanical)
- 175.0 mm (32 tooth)
- Rear Derailleur:
- short (mid) cage (GS)
- I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends SM-BB93 or SM-BB94-41A Pressfit Hollowtech II. In addition, the Chainring Installation Tool TL-FC41 is required.
- Freehub / Rear Hub:
- Shimano Micro Spline. Various manufacturers offer conversion kits.
- Brake Lever:
- According to Shimano, only I-Spec EV, but there are adapter solutions for I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II from other manufacturers, e.g. Wolf Tooth.
Contents:The Shimano XTR M9100 1x12 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano XTR XC crank (FC-M9100)
- 1 x Shimano 32 tooth chainring (SM-CRM95)
- 1 x Shimano XTR Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M9100)
- 1 x Shimano XTR shifter (SL-M9100-I)
- 1 x Shimano XTR cassette (CS-M9100-12)
- 1 x Shimano XTR chain (CN-M9100)
- 1 x Shimano crank lockring w/ washer
- 1 x Shimano cable (2050 mm)
- 1 x Shimano cable housing (1800 mm)
- 1 x Shimano aluminium cassette lockring
- 1 x cassette plastic spacer
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link