- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- front seat
- Wheel Size:
- 26" , 27.5" , 29"
- Mounting on seatpost and steerer tube
- (E-)mountain bikes with suspension fork and Ahead stem
- steerer tubes with 1 1/8" diameter
- required space on the steerer tube: 10 mm
- required clearance to the front below the stem: 46 mm (from the centre of the steerer tube)
- regular and dropper seatposts with 27.2 mm, 30.9 mm, 31.6 mm and 34.9 mm diameter
- required clearance at the seatpost: 14 mm
- full suspension bikes, function of the damper is not affected
Note: Cockpits with Trek Knock Block or Syncros 1.5 headsets require special adapters, which are not included.
- Recommended Age:
- 2 - 5 years
- Weight Limit:
- 27 kg
- helps children take an active part in the tour
- teaches the basics of mountain biking such as balance and turning
- can be mounted on full-suspension bikes, hardtails and E-mountain bikes
- handlebar distance, leg distance, leg length, foot angle and saddle angle adjustable
- no contact with the frame
- quick to attach and remove thanks to clamp system
- two stem spacers for quick change between bikes
- folds flat for storage between tours
A Note Regarding Use in Street Traffic:The Shotgun Front Kids Seat for MTB is intended for off-road use, on-road use is not recommended.
Safety instructions from the manufacturer:Prerequisites:
- The seat requires the active participation of the child and is not suitable for children under 2 years of age or children who cannot stay awake and sit independently for the entire length of the tour.
- Make sure that your child does not exceed the weight limit of 27 kg and that the distance between feet and front wheel is large enough.
- When riding, you and your child should always wear an appropriate helmet.
- Your child should wear closed-toe shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather. Since they move less, they should always be dressed warmer than you are. Also, make sure that clothing does not get caught in moving parts of the bike.
- Check the mount before each ride. If the seat is damaged, you should not use it.
- Only use the Shotgun front kids seat if your bike, including brakes and tyres, is in perfect condition. Make sure that there are no sharp or pointed parts on your bike that could injure your child.
- Never leave your bike unattended with a child in the seat.
- The use of the child seat reduces the manoeuvrability of the bicycle. Balance, steering and braking are affected. Always ride slowly, carefully and within your abilities.
- The front kids seat is not suitable for racing, stunts, jumps, drop-offs or advanced trails.
- Riders and passengers should have both hands on the handlebars at all times to avoid accidents.
- Use at your own risk.
Before you install and use the kids seat, read the installation instructions and all the provided fit and safety information carefully.
If you have any questions about the product, assembly or handling, please do not hesitate to contact our service.
- 1 x Shotgun Pro Front Kids Bicycle Seat Saddle for MTB
- 1 x Shotgun Pro Front Kids Bicycle Seat Bar for MTB
- 2 x legs
- 2 x footrests
- 2 x foot straps
- 2 x 10 mm steerer tube spacers
- 1 x clamping ring for 27.2 mm seatpost
- 2 x medium clamping inserts
- 2 x large clamping inserts
- 1 x rear clamping insert
- 1 x mudguard
- 4 x cable ties
- 2 x hex bolts for footrests
- 2 x thumb bolts
- 4 x hex bolts for sadle
- 3 x hex tools
- Handlebar for Front Kids Bicycle Seat for MTB
- Adapter for Syncros 1.5 Headsets
- Adapter for Trek Knock Block Headsets