- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Frame Builder's Metal primer by Spray.Bike - Primer for metal bike frames
Frame Builders Metal Primer from Spray.Bike can be applied to raw metal bicycle frames, provides excellent protection against rust and offers the best hold for all Spray.Bike or other paint colours.
Designation: Spray Bike Acrylic Paint in Aerosol
Application Area: frame, fork and all parts to be painted
- strong adhesion primer for Spray.Bike paints
- ideally suitable for steel, stainless steel, aluminium and titanium
- no subsequent heat treatment necessary
- with 400 ml a common bicycle incl. fork can be treated with one layer
- on steel frames the primer can be used as a modern alternative to Cold Zinc
- use Spray.Bike only on clean, dry surfaces
- wear gloves, protective clothing and breathing mask
- always paint outdoors
- shake spray can vigorously for approx. 3 minutes before use
- take 2-3 test sprays before use
- spray only with a spray can in vertical position (at least 20 cm spray distance)
- keep the spray can moving at all times during the spraying process
- allow primer to dry completely (approx. 20 minutes)
- paint with desired colour and treat further
Manufacturer's Warning: Optimum ambient temperature while spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike at outside temperatures below 10°C, above 35°C or at a relative humidity level greater than 75%. Keep the can well-protected from sunlight and ambient temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
acetones, cylenes, 2-methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C / 122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Cosmos Lac AE
1 Pindou Street, Kallithea 17672, Athens. Greece
Phone: +30 2109570222
Fax: +30 2109566671
Nominal Amount: 400 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
- 1 x Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Metal primer