- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Frame Builder's Metal Plating by Spray.Bike gives your bike full-metal look
Frame Builders Metal Plating from Spray.Bike gives your bike a premium look with high metal content in the paint's formula. The liquid coating dries hard and cannot be rubbed off, allowing you to directly spray over a painted surface without issue.
Designation: Spray Bike Acrylic Paint in Aerosol
Application Area: frame, fork and all parts to be painted
- high metal content in the paint
- can be used without primer
- ideally suitable for steel, aluminium and carbon
- colour transitions, stencil and fade effects easy to do
- no subsequent heat treatment necessary
- with 400 ml a common bicycle incl. fork can be treated with one layer
- use Spray.Bike only on clean, dry surfaces
- wear gloves, protective clothing and breathing mask
- always paint outdoors
- shake spray can vigorously for approx. 3 minutes before use
- take 2-3 test sprays before use
- spray only with a spray can in vertical position (at least 20 cm spray distance)
- keep the spray can moving at all times during the spraying process
- allow to dry before applying another coat of paint (approx. 2 hours)
- allow the paint to dry completely before assembling the bike (approx. 12 hours)
- for best results, polish paint carefully with a lint-free cloth approx. 2 hours after spraying
Manufacturer's Warning: Optimum ambient temperature while spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike at outside temperatures below 10°C, above 35°C or at a relative humidity level greater than 75%. Keep the can well-protected from sunlight and ambient temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
acetones, cylenes, 2-methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C / 122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Cosmos Lac AE
1 Pindou Street, Kallithea 17672, Athens. Greece
Phone: +30 2109570222
Fax: +30 2109566671
bronze gold: bronze
brass gold: brass
pewter silver: silver
Nominal Amount: 400 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
- 1 x Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Metal Plating