- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Supernova M99 Mini Pro B54 Front Light won't leave you in the dark
The Supernova M99 Mini Pro B54 front light is powered by a separate battery, has an extremely bright high beam and offers Bluetooth connectivity to Garmin Edge bike computers or smartphones. For example, you can see the remaining time to the minute. You can attach the battery to the frame. Different high beam and low beam modes provide situation-appropriate lighting with optimal battery usage for up to 50 hours on one charge. If the indicated light time has expired, you still have two hours of reserve light to get home safely. Smart features make operation easier: a light sensor activates the low beam at the right time and a vibration sensor detects the end of your ride and switches the light off after a few minutes. The battery is already charged to 80 % after one and a half hours. When charging, a battery heater ensures the correct charging temperature if the temperature is too low, while charging is prevented if the temperature is too high in order to protect the battery. If you don't need the battery for a while, it can be put into a power-saving hibernation mode. A mode that helps extend battery life is available for particularly battery-friendly charging. The lamp and battery were tested in the cold chamber of the Deutsche Bahn and are thus optimally equipped for use in the dark season.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Design: front light (white)
Mount: Handlebar, fork, stem spacer, GoPro (handlebar mount included)
Light Source: Automotive LED (11)
Brightness: 1600 lumens, 275 lux (high beam MAX), 1150 lumens, 260 lux (high beam standard), 425 lumens, 70 lux (high beam ECO), 450 lumens, 150 lux (low beam standard), 75 lumens, 30 lux (low beam ECO)
Burn Time: 2 hours (high beam MAX), 3.5 hours (high beam standard), 13 hours (high beam ECO), 10 hours (low beam standard), 50 hours (low beam ECO)
Illumination Range: 275 m
Power Source: battery (lithium-ion)
Illumination Modes: High beam MAX / Standard / ECO, Low beam Standard / ECO
Power Indicator: Yes, on the battery, in the app or on a paired Garmin Edge
Charge Time: 2.5 hours, 80% charge after 1.5 hours
Dimensions (H x W x D): 50 mm x 78 mm x 31.8 mm (headlamp), 50 mm x 46 mm x 97.6 mm (battery)
Cable Length: 1200 mm
Standing Light: yes (can be turned off)
Switch: automatic (sensor), high beam button
Street Use in Germany: yes, for bicycles (according to §67 StVZO)
Check Number: K~~1701
- Supernova App
- Garmin Edge 530
- Garmin Edge 830
- Garmin Edge 1030
- programmable via app
- very bright and wide distribution with uniform light profile
- charge level display to the minute in the app (on smartphone or watch) or on a paired Garmin Edge
- high beam optimised for mountain bikes with suspension forks, so that the path remains reliably visible despite their immersion
- safe illumination of curves
- tested in the cold chamber of Deutsche Bahn
- light sensor for automatic activation of the low beam, e.g. when driving through tunnels
- vibration sensor enables automatic shutdown at standstill in Coming Home mode
- hibernation mode conserves the battery when not in use
- Longlife mode for battery-friendly charging
- interruption of charging in case of overheating, preheating function if charging temperatures are too low
- two hours of reserve light after the end of the regular light time
- battery can be attached to the frame
- 54 Wh of energy
- anodised aluminium
- handlebar mount for 31.8 mm handlebar diameter included
If the battery is not to be used for a long time, it can be put into hibernation mode. It is then kept at voltage on the charger in such a way that the chemical ageing of the battery can be almost completely stopped. This also prevents deep discharging.
The Longlife mode provides the battery cells with a particularly long service life. A special process-controlled charge prevents the cells from overheating during the charging process. In addition, the battery is only 85% charged in this state. This prevents a damaging high battery voltage.
The battery has an optimum charging temperature of approx. 20 °C. Therefore, an integrated battery heater ensures the optimum charging temperature in very cold conditions. In the event of heat above 40 °C, the charge is automatically prevented until the temperature has fallen again.
To The Minute
A precise Battery Management Controller is integrated in the battery, which enables a to the minute residual light display for all brightness levels in the Supernova App, independent of temperature. On the battery itself, the status is displayed with an RGB LED.
As soon as the normal lighting time has expired, you automatically have two hours of ECO low beam available. In this mode the light is still much brighter than many other front lights.
Coming Home Mode
After your ride you can simply leave the lights on. A vibration sensor has been integrated which detects the end of the journey and switches off the light after a few minutes with a time delay. This way the climb out of the dark bicycle cellar is still illuminated.
The light sensor in the battery enables intelligent activation of the low beam when darkness falls or sudden light changes, e.g. when riding through tunnels.
- 1 x Supernova M99 Mini Pro B54 Front Light
- 1 x Supernova B54 Battery Pack
- 1 x Supernova magnetic high beam switch
- 1 x Supernova universal USH22-32 push-button mount, 6-piece
- 1 x Supernova handlebar mount
- 1 x Supernova power pack
- 1 x hook and loop fastener
- 1 x thumb bolts
- Multimount M99 CRC Light Mount
- Aero Handlebar Mount
- GoPro Mount
- black/1600 lumens: 130 g + 300 g (Scheinwerfer + Akku inkl. Kabel)