VAUDE Kids Yaras Stretch ZO Pants
- Kids, City & Touring
- Kids Active Cycling
- 49 cm
- Special Fabrics:
- water-repellent (Eco Finish), stretch, UPF 50
- Product Line:
- zip-off cycling shorts with removable inner shorts for kids
- can be worn as long trousers or shorts
- short inner pants with seat pad
- quick-drying, breathable stretch material with a high recycled content
- elasticised waist
- leg cuffs with hook & loop fastener
- two slash pockets
- reflective details
- water-repellent Eco Finish
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly-manufactured products
- climate-neutral production
- Main: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Liner: 74% polyester, 26% elastane
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
Kids Active Cycling chamois
The chamois, specially designed for children, is 8 mm thick and consists of a cushioning foam layer (60 kg/m3) that is open-pored for better breathability. The chamois is elastic, soft and skin-friendly and is seamlessly processed in the liner shorts.
Excellent UV protection, so you can enjoy sun and mountain sports in complete protection. SPF 50+ means that less than 2% of harmful UV rays can penetrate the fabric. UV protection is enabled by certain fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide " protective grid" into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is absolutely environmentally friendly and has been classified as harmless by the EU.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x VAUDE Kids Yaras Stretch ZO pants
- 1 x VAUDE liner shorts
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00