- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- All Mountain, Gravel, Cross Country, City & Touring
- loose fit
- 84 cm (size M)
- Special Fabrics:
- Waterproof, windproof
- waterproof, windproof and breathable due to Ceplex Active membrane
- robust, 3-layer material in the seat area
- small pack size
- pre-shaped knees for increased ergonomics
- elastic, width-adjustable waistband with hook & loop fastener
- mesh-backed zips on the thighs for improved ventilation
- padded insert with odour-inhibiting effect from upcycled coffee grounds
- Green Button Seal, Green Shape Label and Bluesign®-Label for environmentally-friendly, sustainable and fairly manufactured products
- made largely from recycled materials
- reflective details
- Main: 100 % polyester
- Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
- Front Outer Material: 100 % polyester
- Front Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
- Lining: 100 % polyester
- Seat Area Reinforcement - Upper Material: 100 % polyamide
- Seat Area Reinforcement - Lining Material: 100 % polyamide
- Seat Area Reinforcement - Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
- Padded Insert: 100 % polyester
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Used coffee grounds are converted in a patented process into a high-tech fibre called S.Café. S.Café is quick-drying, odourless, UV-resistant and environmentally friendly.
Ceplex Active is a high-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and wind proof. It withstands a water depth of at least 10,000 mm (JIS L 1092 B). This diaphragm is 100% PTFE-free.
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to manufacture this product. This saves up to 50 % energy and on CO2 emissions as well as fossil fuels.
Bluesign supports textile manufacturers in making their supply chain as sustainable and environmentally-friendly as possible - from raw materials to the final product. This includes minimising use of chemicals that can adversely impact the environment as well as health. Bluesign is also committed to ensuring safe and fair working conditions.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x VAUDE All Year Moab 2in1 Rain Pants
- 1 x VAUDE padded insert