- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- slim fit
- Special Fabrics:
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation, water-repellent (Eco Finish), windproof, breathable
- warm gravel jacket
- water-, wind- and dirt-repellent
- ergonomically pre-shaped sleeves and longer back with anti-slip hem for optimal fit
- with PrimaLoft Black Insulation
- soft stand-up collar, chin guard and fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- 2 back zip pockets and 1 front zip pocket
- reflective elements
- made largely from recycled materials
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly-manufactured products
- climate-neutral production
- Main: 100 % polyamide
- Inserts: 90 % polyester, 10 % elastane
- Stretch: 48 % polyester, 35 % polyamide, 17 % elastane
- Back Exterior: 100 % polyester
- Back Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
- Lining: 100 % polyamide
- Interior: 100 % polyester
- Padding: 100 % polyester
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
PrimaLoft® Black Insulation
PrimaLoft Black Insulation provides superior all-round good thermal protection and is characterised by its softness, compressibility and heft. As a PrimaLoft product, this insulation offers warmth at low weight without much volume. Unlike other comparable insulation material, its feel is quite similar to real down filling. This insulation offers the right kind of performance for everyday adventures.
80 % windproof due to an extra dense construction of the material (weaves, finishes). What remains of the wind is a pleasantly cooling breeze in the microclimate, resulting in unbeatable breathability. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather conditions in movement-intensive mountain and bike sports.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- dark oak:
- 1 x VAUDE Men's Kuro Insulation Jacket