- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Application: All Mountain, Cross Country, City & Touring, Enduro, Gravel
Cut: regular fit
Inseam: 84 cm (size M)
Special Fabrics: windproof, water-repellent
- 2-layer seat reinforcement
- abrasion-resistant zones on the inner legs and in the seat area for improved durability
- windproof and quick-drying
- water-repellent Eco Finish
- pre-shaped knees with elastic inserts for increased ergonomics
- width-adjustable waistband
- lightly brushed interior
- zip pocket along the thigh
- 2 front pockets
- Green Button Seal, Green Shape Label and Bluesign®-Label for environmentally-friendly, sustainable and fairly manufactured products
- Main: 90 % polyamide, 10 % elastane
- Inserts: 85 % polyamide, 15 % elastane
- Reinforcement: 100 % polyamide
- Membrane Reinforcement: 100 % polyurethane
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
80 % windproof due to an extra dense construction of the material (weaves, finishes). What remains of the wind is a pleasantly cooling breeze in the microclimate, resulting in unbeatable breathability. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather conditions in movement-intensive mountain and bike sports.
The high elasticity of the material is achieved by the elastane content and by the knitted and woven construction. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
Bluesign supports textile manufacturers in making their supply chain as sustainable and environmentally-friendly as possible - from raw materials to the final product. This includes minimising use of chemicals that can adversely impact the environment as well as health. Bluesign is also committed to ensuring safe and fair working conditions.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x VAUDE Qimsa Light Softshell Pants