VAUDE TVL Pavei Tech Touring Shoes
- City & Touring
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure (BOA)
- Sole Stiffness:
- V-Flow 5 (medium strength)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- lightweight clipless shoes with BOA twist closure for touring
- can also be used well with platform pedals thanks to the cleat cover
- robust, non-slip V-Flow 5 sole
- rubber tread for best grip off the bike
- tough upper
- protective toe cap
- microfibre lining with anti-slip function
- largely made from recycled material
- Lining & Cover Sole:
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
The SUPTraction outsole is a technical sole from the Swiss company SUPtraction, which develops special rubber compounds. From concept to end product, the soles are manufactured by VAUDE to achieve the best possible result for their intended area of application.
The V-Flow value shows you the strength of the upper in combination with the midsole and outsole.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair VAUDE TVL Pavei Tech Touring Shoes
- black/42: 720 g (Paar)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00