- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
Pack Pliers Master Link combination pliers by Wolf Tooth Components - the somewhat different multi-tool
The Wolf Tooth Components Pack Pliers Master Link combination pliers are a multi-talent that has functions that you won't find in a multi-tool. So you can use it to pull off tyres, remove valve cores, tighten valve lock nuts and of course open master links. It also offers storage space for two master links (not included), which are held in place by magnets that close the pliers at the same time. In addition, the Pack Pliers are so light and compact that you can easily carry it with you.
Function: opening and closing chains, installing and removing tyres
Type: combination pliers
Material: aluminium (7075-T6)
- 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed chains with master link (SRAM PowerLock, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and others)
- not compatible with Connex Links by Wippermann
- tyre levers not recommended for carbon rims
The first component of the colour designation indicates the basic colour of the pliers (always black), the second component the colour of the central screw (black, silver, red, blue or violet).
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x Wolf Tooth Components Pack Pliers Master Link combination pliers
- black-black/universal: 38,5 g