- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The first protector backpack for e-mountainbikers: the FR Trail E-Ride protector backpack by evoc
E-mountain bike adventurers know the dilemma: spare batteries and accessories for e-bikes do not only add weight, they must also be stowed safely and slip-proof and must not pose any additional danger to the spine in case of a fall. Evoc solves these problems with its new e-mountainbike protector backpack. The main compartment of the backpack has an extremely stable, padded special compartment made of nylon ripstop for one of the three most popular e-mountain bike batteries from Bosch, Panasonic and Yamaha.
A separate fleece lined compartment for the controller prevents scratches on the display. Battery charger and cable are functionally placed and fixed with straps. And the key is attached to its own key ring so that it does not get lost, and can be attached to an additional ring inside the backpack.
Application: E-Bike, Enduro, All Mountain
Type: backpack w/ back protector, hydration pack
Dimensions: 26 cm x 56 cm x 14 cm
Volume: 20 litres
Hydration Bladder Compartment: 3 litres
Material: Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU-coated, 3D Air Mesh, Air Mesh, AIRO FLEX, P600/D PU-coated
Certification Number: CE EN1621-2
- Bosch Powertube 400 (349 x 84 x 65 mm)
- Bosch Powertube 500 (349 x 84 x 65 mm)
- Bosch Powertube 625 (416 x 84 x 65 mm)
- Brose Battery 630 (416 x 84 x 65 mm)
- Shimano E8035 (349 mm x 84 mm x 65 mm)
- Shimano STEPS BT-8000 frame battery
- Fazua EVIATION (220 x 70 x70 mm)
- Yamaha 500 Wh (380 x 80 x 80 mm)
- Panasonic SIB 1.0 432 Wh / 12 Ah / 36 V8 (429 x 99 x 95 mm)
- Rotwild / Brose R.E+ FS E-Mountain Bike 660 Wh
- Panasonic SIB 2 621 Wh (430 x 110 x 105 mm)
- separate, central, optimally padded battery compartment with secure fixing system
- extra compartment for drinking systems up to 3 litres in volume
- strap fixing for a charger
- fleece lined compartment for the control display
- glasses compartment
- mobile phone compartment
- clip for rear light
- signal whistle in the chest strap buckle (integrated)
- with key holder
- Hydration Clip
Liteshield Back Protector
The segmented layered structure of the Liteshield back protector, developed originally for motorcycle sports, combines optimal shock absorption with the highest possible comfort. The shock absorption of the Liteshield back protector is almost twice as high as required by CE standards (Maximum Impact Protection). The Liteshield back protector weighs only 145 g (Extra Light). The segmented layer construction (Comfort Layer Construction) allows the back to adapt to the contours of the spine (Adapts flexibly to spine). The shock absorption of the Liteshield back protector is not affected by varying temperatures - proven for temperatures from +30 to -20° Celsius (Temperature Insensitivity).
Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU-coated
The requirements for the perfect outer material for backpacks can be summarised in four properties: durable, abrasion-resistant, water-repellent and light. This is exactly what Nylon 210/D Ripstop offers. A double PU coating on the lightweight nylon base material provides moisture protection and abrasion resistance. A microfibre fabric divides the base material into square segments to prevent the expansion of tears - hence the name Ripstop.
P600/D is a polyamide fabric with outstanding abrasion resistance and high resilience. Cut polyamide fibres are spun and woven again, which further stabilises the structure of the material. Making it the optimal material for highly strained bags or bottoms of bags and backpacks.
Air Mesh has pores that allow for optimal air circulation, but are small enough to prevent moisture absorption. This characteristic makes it the perfect material for the back parts of evoc protector backpacks.
3D Air Mesh
The three-dimensional textured fabric with different thread thicknesses (P75D*30D) provides optimal ventilation and cushioning properties for back panels and shoulder straps.
slate M / L: 100114209-M/L
slate: grey, with yellow applications
- 1 x evoc FR Trail E-Ride protector backpack
- not incl. hydration bladder
- black/20 litres: 1500 g
- loam-carbon grey/20 litres: 1500 g