- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Special Fabrics:
- SPHERE Light, Tibet, SPHERE Medium, Rhombus, ZigZaggy Foam, OSMOS Heavy
- Water column:
- > 10,000 mm
- 20,000 - 30,000 g/m²/24 h
- Temperature Range:
- 3/3 (winter)
- Product Line:
- Equipe RS
- Diffusor: d a sewing process creates two " valves" at the front of the shoulders through which cool air can flow out and in for additional air exchange
- asymmetric 2-way-zipper with concealed camlock design, metal fabrication, additional wearing comfort by a cover layer on the collar
- Thermobooster Pod: fourth pocket in the middle of the back, made for storing the Equipe RS Mid Layer or the Clima Capsule
- Triple Ramp Pockets: three fabric-covered pockets, easily accessible thanks to their ideal positioning, colour-coded, increased visibility via a micro-perforated sealed band
- raw-cut waist for s a sleek, aerodynamic design that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the garment layers
- elastic hem at the back: wide elastic band which mainly stretches on the sides and less in the middle for secure, supportive hold
- aeroFit: tightest cut, designed for speed, tighter than racingFit, higher level of compression
- very powerful, very breathable, insulating, windproof and waterproof
Materials:38 % polyamide, 24 % polypropylene, 20 % elastane, 18 % polyester
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
This patented three-layer, windproof, waterproof and highly breathable woven softshell material with a sealed PU membrane provides additional water-repellent properties at the front and is the slightly lighter version of the SPHERE textile. Weight: 235 g/m2; breathability: MVTR 30,000 g/m2/24 h; water column: > 10,000 mm; elasticity: elastic in 4 ways.
The bi-stretch circular knit, using SPHERE Light as the innermost layer, adds light insulating properties and ensures that moisture is transported away from the underlying layers of clothing.
The thickest version of SPHERE, used on the upper back and forearms, is a patented three-layer windproof and highly breathable woven softshell material with a sealed PU membrane for additional water repellency. Weight: 320 g/m2; breathability: MVTR 20,000 g/m2/24 h; water column: > 10,000 mm; elasticity: elastic in 4 ways.
The innermost layer of SPHERE Medium is made of polypropylene terrycloth with a soft jacquard and has a diamond-shaped 3D mesh design to improve air exchange, channel out moisture and provide an extra insulating layer along the upper back and forearms.
The upper arms are made of this windproof material with a three-layer jersey. It has a foam-like core and roughened fleece on the inner surface, providing additional thermal protection.
This jersey is used along the back. It is the heaviest roughened material in the entire OSMOS family (290 g/m2), with asymmetric stretch and a soft, durable structure. The roughened inner side provides a high degree of insulation.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
- black series:
- 1 x ASSOS Equipe RS Winter jacket