- GTS Summer Chamois
- Special Fabrics:
- OSSIDIA, superFlat Xbib
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- A-Lock Engineering: c2-regularFit fit complemented with innovative textiles and processes to stabilize the shorts and secure the chamois
- Butterfly Pattern: the largest part of the fabric covers the lower back and legs and converges at the back
- low number of seams for more uniform hold, less weight and improved comfort
- ergoBox: square pattern effectively frames the chamois on the back for additional stability
- zeroWaist: fabric edge processed without added seams with tape sealing for smooth transition between body and pants, more comfort, less pressure feeling
- ultraLight Leg Grippers: light silicone coating against slippage and cutting
- regularFit: optimised for all-round comfort in the riding position, slightly looser than skin-tight racingFit
- high-performance and very breathable
Materials:80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
OSSIDIA is a 40-gauge circular knit fabric for reliable support and a velvety feel against the skin. It weighs 195 g/m², has SPF 50+ and is moisture-repellent. It contains integrated odorControl minerals for odour neutralization and temperature regulation, and is extremely durable.
ASSOS calls the superFlat Xbib a single piece of elastic material that has been folded over to form an A-shaped frame. With its limited stretch, it provides additional support for the chamois.
GTS Summer chamois
This special chamois for the Mille GTS series is constructed using two different foams with a patented upper material in a honeycomb design. It was developed for optimal support and breathability, especially for longer days in the saddle.
3D waffle: A patented three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and has no excess weight.
kraterCooler: A system of small holes in the front of the chamois that promote air exchange so that sensitive parts of the body are able to cool down.
goldenGate: A patented process in which the seams are interrupted along the side panels of the padding, thus allowing increased three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive area that is always in motion.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer Designation: XLG
- black series:
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GTS C2 bib shorts
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00