- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Mille GT C2
- Special Fabrics:
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- stretchable Type.429 fabric for an improved fit, breathable, compressive and resistant
- specially designed for long training and endurance rides, but can be worn every day and on all rides
- seams reduced by 28% compared to previous model
- regularFit for more freedom of movement
- seamless waistband (zeroPressure Waist) for better fit and extra comfort
- straps with A-shaped frame (X-Frame) for secure fit of the chamois, stabilisation of the torso and lower back
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: 6 cm non-silicone elastane band wraps around the thigh for smooth, ultralight hold
- 3 mm thicker pad with Odor Control Top Sheet Tex upper (colour: Sugar Blue) for improved ventilation
Materials:80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Mille GT C2 Chamois
The Mille GT C2 is a chamois made of 11 mm thick foam designed for long distances.
Shock-Absorb Damping Mono: The foam is compressive and shock-absorbing. It was thermoformed to prevent annoying overlap between trousers and body.
goldenGate: A patented technology where the stitching is interrupted along the sides of the chamois. This results in increased three-dimensional flexibility that follows the body's movements.
3D waffle: This patented three-layer perforated foam increases breathability and has no excess weight.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer's Designation XLG
- Manufacturer's Designation TIR
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GT C2 Bib Shorts