- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Equipe R S9
- Special Fabrics:
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Equipe RS
- short bib shorts suitable for everyday use for beginner racers
- adopts design elements of the World Tour-proven Equipe RS pants
- compressive, abrasion-resistant Type.443 textile with UV protection factor 50+
- racingFit for a skin-tight fit and aerodynamic silhouette
- zeroPressure Waist: highly elastic waist design for pressure relief
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: lightweight elastic cuffs with microdot silicone coating
- A-shaped strap design (X-Frame) prevents sagging in the lower back area, stabilises the padding
- monofilament rubber band in the straps reduces weight, dries quickly
Materials:80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Equipe R S9 Chamois
The ASSOS Equipe R S9 chamois features Shock Absorb Damping Mono-9 technology, which means it is 9 mm thick and features a single-layer construction. Bothersome transitions between trousers and body are avoided thanks to the thermoformed cut. Due to goldenGate technology, the seams along the side parts of the pad are interrupted. This results in increased three-dimensional flexibility that follows the body's movements. In addition, the patented three-layer perforated 3D Waffle foam improves breathability and has no excess weight.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer's Designation XLG
- 1 x ASSOS Equipe R S9 bib shorts