- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
ASSOS Mille GTS Spring Fall C2 Jacket - Perfect for changing transitional weather
ASSOS has developed the Mille GTS Spring Fall C2 jacket for road cycling in changing conditions during spring and autumn. It combines a breathable thermal membrane with lightly insulating materials. An elastic hem and regularFit ensure plenty of comfort as well as a secure fit.
- Special Fabrics:
- AIRBLOCK.888, RX EVO Light
- Temperature Range:
- 2/3 (spring / autumn)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- perfect for fluctuating cold, wet and windy conditions in spring and autumn
- breathable, insulating AIRBLOCK.888 membrane on chest, side panels and upper back provides protection from wind and splashing water
- sleeves made of RX EVO Light for light insulation, lets spray water and light rain roll off
- regularFit for greater comfort on long rides
- elastic, rubberised stabiliser V11 hem to prevent slippage
- comfortable struzzoKragen collar design with light insulation, regulates the body's micro-climate when the zipper is closed
- back pockets (Triple Ramp Pockets) with sewn-in fabric sections protect contents from rain or splashing water
- reflective element (Reflective Elastic) on the back waistband to improve visibility
- ideal in combination with a Spring Fall Base Layer on colder days or with a Summer Base Layer on warmer days
Materials:57 % polyamide, 28 % polyester, 15 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- black series:
- fluo yellow:
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GTS Spring Fall C2 jacket