- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
C-BEAR BSA SRAM GXP Cyclocross bottom bracket - durable and reliable
The C-BEAR BSA SRAM GXP Cyclocross bottom bracket feels great off-road. Its ceramic bearings have been specially sealed and greased so that moisture, mud and dirt cannot harm them. This BSA bottom bracket is compatible with GXP cranks which have a special 22 - 24 mm axle.
- Shell Width:
- 68 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 24 mm (GXP)
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- SRAM GXP
- Truvativ GXP
- Cyclocross version, designed for off-road riding and on dirty roads
- special grease and seals for use in mud and dirt
- CNC machined bearing cups
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. Cyclocross bottom brackets are designed for use in mud and on dusty roads. Special grease and seals make these bearings particularly suited for tough conditions.
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housings mean higher accuracy, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
- 1 x C-BEAR BSA GXP left bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR BSA GXP right bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR bottom bracket shell