C-BEAR PF30 SRAM DUB Race Bottom Bracket, 46 x 68 mm
C-BEAR PF30 SRAM DUB Race bottom bracket - Smooth, quiet running
The C-BEAR PF30 SRAM DUB Race bottom bracket features ceramic bearings for smooth, quiet and efficient running. It is therefore particularly suitable for use in road cycling. Only use it with the matching SRAM cranks with 28.99 mm axle diameter and install them in PF30 road frames.
- PressFit PF30
- Shell Diameter:
- 46 mm
- Shell Width:
- 68 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 28.99 mm (DUB)
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- SRAM DUB (Eagle, Eagle AXS, Red eTap AXS, Force eTap AXS)
- Race version, designed for driving on dry, clean roads
- very efficient, low rolling resistance
- CNC machined bearing cups
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. The Race bottom bracket bearings are designed for low rolling resistance and intended for use on dry roads. They placed in the top 3 for bottom bracket efficiency in a study by the independent Friction Facts Lab (with first place going to an unsealed bottom bracket for indoor use).
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housings mean higher accuracy, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
- 1 x C-BEAR DUB PF30 left bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR DUB PF30 right bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00