C-BEAR T47 Race bottom bracket for SRAM DUB and 86.5 mm housing - second generation, without spacers
The C-BEAR T47 SRAM DUB Gen2 86 Race bottom bracket is used to install a SRAM DUB crank in a T47 road frame with 86.5 mm housing width. In the second generation, thanks to a widening of the right-side bearing cup, it manages to do without a spacer. You simply use the preload ring from your SRAM crank for the adjustment. Like all race bottom brackets from C-BEAR, it features highly efficient, low-friction ceramic bearings and is intended for use in road racing.
- Shell Width:
- 86.5 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 28.99 mm (DUB)
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- SRAM DUB (Eagle, Eagle AXS, Red eTap AXS, Force eTap AXS)
- Race version, designed for driving on dry, clean roads
- very efficient, low rolling resistance
- CNC machined bearing cups
- generation 2: no spacers required
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. The Race bottom bracket bearings are designed for low rolling resistance and intended for use on dry roads. They placed in the top 3 for bottom bracket efficiency in a study by the independent Friction Facts Lab (with first place going to an unsealed bottom bracket for indoor use).
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housing means higher precision, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
Contents:C-BEAR T47 SRAM DUB Gen2 86 Race bottom bracket, consisting of:
- 1 x bearing cup with ceramic bearings, left
- 1 x bearing cup with ceramic bearings, right
- 1 x bottom bracket centre sleeve
- Assembly tool (Abbey Bike Tools)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00