- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
With synchronised sprockets: the Centaur Cassette by Campagnolo
The profile of the teeth, which has been completely redesigned according to the principles of the Ultra-Drive™ Project, makes it possible to achieve an extremely fast response when shifting gears. The synchronisation, achieved by developing a specific position of the teeth of each sprocket, allows a fluid and rapid change from one gear ratio to another. In order not to lose anything in terms of stiffness, the last two sprockets are mounted on an aluminium frame.
- 12-27 t, 12-30 t, 14-23 t
- Sprocket Material:
- steel (nickel-chromium plated
- Campy Freehub:
- 10-speed Campagnolo
- 1 (aluminium)
- Manufacturer's Warning:
- The 11-29 cassette is not compatible with EPS groupsets.
- sprocket synchronisation: special sprocket timing for fast and precise shifts
- less load on chain
- Ultra-Drive™ tooth design for optimised downshifting under load
- new combinations 12-27 and 12-30 allow extremely precise and fast shifting
Sprockets with an Ultra Drive™ design enable optimised downshifting under loads. First-class shifting performance is achieved thanks to maximum synchronisation between the sprockets and micrometric machining of the teeth. The nickel-chrome surface treatment makes the sprockets extremely resilient and extends the service life of the chain.
- 1 x Campagnolo Centaur 10-speed cassette
- 1 x lockring