- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Application: Road, Triathlon, Cyclocross
Installation: clamp (closed)
Body Material: composite
Lever Material: aluminium alloy
- side-pull rim brakes
- Ultra-Shift™ Ergonomics: secure grip in all positions for fast and precise shifting and braking
- high pivot point, closer brake lever, ergonomic lever for downshifting
- button with pin integrated into the brake lever for quick brake release
- Power-Shift™ mechanism: extremely precise and fast. Upshifting up to 3 sprockets or downshifting by 1 sprocket is possible in just one step.
- capable of making fine adjustments to the front derailleur
- Vari-Cushion™ hood made of anti-allergic, elastic material with variable cushioning for maximum comfort and safety, even after many hours on the bike. Thanks to a special treatment, it resists UV rays and retains its original colour.
- double curvature of the brake lever: for safe and controlled braking in any grip position
- cable sheaths with minimal frictional resistance (No-Bulge™)
- insert for large hands
For Campagnolo, comfort means safety and performance. Having a safe and comfortable grip, in all driving positions and especially on long distances, always means delivering top performance. The design of the contact surface is perfectly adapted to the hand. The lever body reproduces the asymmetry of the human hand, enlarging the contact area with the palm and offering different resting positions that allow maximum safety in all driving positions. Due to their shape, the levers are always easy to reach, regardless of your riding position or the size of your hand. A study focusing on the hand positions of racing cyclists highlights 3 different riding positions, all of which depend on the route and riding style. Based on these studies, Campagnolo created the special and exclusive shape of the Ergopower™ brake controls to ensure a safe and comfortable ride at all times. In addition, a special insert for large hands allows the distance between the shift levers and the handlebars to be increased by 8%, thus creating sufficient space for braking and shifting while maintaining the highest safety standards.
The Vari-Cushion™ system encloses the handle body and serves as a damper. The special geometry of the hand-protective rubber made of elastic and anti-allergic material with different density (soft contact area of the palm, higher strength in the grip area) absorbs vibrations, so you can sit in the saddle for many hours without your hands getting tired or overstrained.
The Ultra-Shift™ geometry of the levers enables more powerful brake operability. Even with your hands on the Ergopower™ levers, you can brake strongly and quickly. With this advantage, pros can be entertained in peace.
Power Shift™ is an easy-to-use yet powerful, no-compromise system. Once again, the design of Campagnolo shifters reaches an exceptional level: the " one lever - one operation" system appreciated by cyclists all over the world remains; the ergonomics have already been tested with great success with Ergopower™ shifters, and comfort is ensured by the Vari-Cushion™ System and the various ergonomic solutions of the tried and tested Ultra-Shift™ design. The system of the Power-Shift™, designed in the Campy Tech Lab™ and used in the 10-speed range, enables downshifting by 3 sprockets at a time and upshifting by one sprocket at a time. The shifters are designed to maximise shifting and front derailleur performance: precision and speed bring out the best in your Campagnolo drivetrain and allow you to fearlessly tackle any trail.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
bright silver: EP15-VLSXC
deep black: EP15-VLBXC
- 1 pair of Campagnolo Veloce shift/brake levers
- 1 x cable set (cables, housings, end caps)
- deep black/2x10 speed: 368 g