- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
CeramicSpeed OSPW X derailleur pulley system for SRAM Eagle AXS - with Narrow-Wide profiles
The CeramicSpeed OSPW X derailleur pulley system for SRAM Eagle AXS has derailleur pulleys with an innovative Narrow-Wide tooth profile for stable chain retention. At the top a wheel with 14 teeth is used and at the bottom a wheel with 18 teeth, together they reduce the tension on the chain. The special carbon cage increases durability and saves weight. The system is compatible with electronic SRAM AXS Eagle 12-speed shifters and derailleurs. Like all Oversized Pulley Wheel (OSPW) products from CeramicSpeed, it features ceramic bearings for less friction compared to standard derailleur pulleys and allows for significant power savings. The X (= off-road) version was designed for the difficult conditions off-road.
For hazard warnings, safety and application information, please see CeramicSpeed Oil for Derailleur Pulleys.
- Cross Country, Enduro, All Mountain
- Cassette Teeth (max.):
- SRAM Eagle AXS
- Derailleur Pulleys:
- 14 tooth (upper derailleur pulley), 18 tooth (lower derailleur pulley)
- Outer Cage Material:
- polyamide, carbon
- Inner Cage Material:
- polyamide, carbon
- Other Materials:
- 607 ceramic
- high-performance bearings with special ceramic balls made of grade 3 silicon nitride (best achievable degree for ceramic bearings)
- CeramicSpeed bearing balls: 15% harder, 100% smoother and 99% more resilient than commercially available ceramic balls
- ball bearing retainer made of reinforced polyamide, race made of stainless steel
- unique durability and performance: energy savings of up to 2.4 watts, up to 60% less friction thanks to the OSPW system
- special off-road version for wet, dirt and mud
- Narrow-Wide tooth profile
- three spring tension options
- handmade in Denmark
Technology:Ceramic Bearings by CeramicSpeed
CeramicSpeed ceramic balls are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more resilient than steel balls and ceramic balls from other manufacturers. CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings therefore last 3 to 5 times longer than other commercially available bearings. All CeramicSpeed bearings are manufactured by hand in Denmark under clean room conditions and are subject to a strict four-stage control procedure. Among other things, the size of the ceramic balls is checked down to the thousandth of a millimetre. Tests are then carried out in the laboratory or preferably by professionals in training and competition. CeramicSpeed bottom brackets guarantee you the lowest possible friction, optimised power transfer and maximum durability and also help you save watts and reach the finish line faster. It's not about seconds, it's about minutes!
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW System) is a breakthrough innovation by CeramicSpeed, developed in collaboration with world-class triathletes. This unique system is known for 40 - 60% less friction compared to standard derailleur pulleys and allows power savings of at least 1.6 and up to 2.4 watts. The OSPW system features the unique CeramicSpeed bearing, aluminium derailleur pulleys and a polyamide-carbon cage, making it 3 to 5 times more durable than standard systems on the market. A real advance in the field of cycling performance.
Dirt, rain, mud and gravel are the most important components of a true off-road adventure. But these conditions put a lot of strain on your components and force you to change the bottom bracket, hub bearings and derailleur pulleys frequently. CeramicSpeed Offroad bearings extend the life of the most stressed parts of the bike and reduce friction. Designed to withstand the harshest conditions, they allow you to go longer, harder and faster. With their stainless steel races, they are corrosion resistant and offer exceptional performance.
- Note from the manufacturer:
- The rear derailleur should be completely removed before transporting the bicycle in a travel bag, otherwise the OSPW System could be damaged.
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X derailleur pulley system for SRAM Eagle AXS
- 1 x CeramicSpeed oil, 15 ml dropper bottle
- 1 x sticker sheet