- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
CeramicSpeed OSPW X derailleur pulley system for SRAM Eagle AXS - with Narrow-Wide profiles
The CeramicSpeed OSPW X derailleur pulley system for SRAM Eagle AXS has pulleys with an innovative narrow-wide-tooth profile for stable chain retention. At the top there is a wheel with 14 teeth, at the bottom 18 teeth, which together reduce the pull on the chain. The special carbon retainer increases the durability and saves weight. The system is compatible with electronic SRAM AXS Eagle XX1 and X01 12-speed drivetrains. Like all CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel (OSPW) products, CeramicSpeed's ceramic bearings reduce friction compared to standard pulleys and provide significant power savings. As an X (= off-road) version it was designed for the more difficult conditions off the beaten track.
Application: Cross Country, Enduro
Capacity: 50 teeth
Compatibility: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
Derailleur Pulleys: 14 tooth (upper pulley), 18 tooth (lower pulley)
Outer Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Inner Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Other Materials: aluminium
Bearings: 607 ceramic
- high-performance bearings with special ceramic balls made of 3rd degree silicon nitride (best achievable degree for ceramic bearings)
- CeramicSpeed bearing balls: 15 % harder, 100 % smoother and 99 % more resilient than commercially available ceramic balls
- ball bearing retainer made of reinforced polyamide, race made of stainless steel
- unique durability and mileage: energy savings of up to 2.4 watts, up to 60% less friction thanks to OSPW system
- special off-road version for wet, dirt and mud
- narrow-wide-tooth profile
- compatible with 10-50 cassettes
- three spring tension options
- handmade in Denmark
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW System) is a ground-breaking innovation from CeramicSpeed developed in collaboration with world-class triathletes. This unique system stands for 40 - 60 % less friction compared to standard pulleys and enables power savings of at least 1.6 and up to 2.4 watts. This was confirmed by the Friction Facts test laboratory. The OSPW system features unique CeramicSpeed bearings, aluminium pulleys and a polyamide-carbon retainer, making it 3 to 5 times more durable than standard systems on the market. True progress in the field of cycling performance.
Dirt, rain, mud and gravel are the most important components of a true off-road adventure. However, these conditions put a strain on your material and force you to change bottom bracket bearings, hub bearings and derailleur pulleys very often. CeramicSpeed off-road bearings extend the life of the most stressed parts of the bike and reduce friction. Designed to withstand the harshest conditions, they allow you to travel longer, harder and faster. With their stainless steel races, they are corrosion resistant and offer exceptional performance.
Note from the manufacturer: The rear derailleur should be completely removed before transporting the bicycle in a travel bag, otherwise the OSPW System could be damaged.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X System SRAM Eagle AXS inner cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X System SRAM Eagle AXS outer cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X System SRAM Eagle AXS lower derailleur pulley
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X System SRAM Eagle AXS upper derailleur pulley
- 1 x CeramicSpeed oil, 15 ml dropper bottle
- 1 x sticker sheet