- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Hummvee Zip-Off Trouser II by Endura - For days with changing weather
The Hummvee Zipp-Off Trouser by Endura is versatile, water-repellent MTB trouser. If you start in the morning in cooler temperatures, ride with longer legs. Thanks to the zipper in the knee area, you can covert the trousers into shorts as soon as it gets warmer. The waistband is stretchy and width-adjustable. The ankles have zippers and hook & loop fasteners, which you can use to adjust the width of the trouser legs. If you want more comfort during rides, simply combine the Hummvee with Clickfast liner shorts with a chamois. Nothing stands in the way of long days in the bike park!
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Cut: regular fit
Product Line: Hummvee
- water-repellent nylon fabric
- zip-off at the lower leg turns trousers into shorts
- front pockets with zipper, cargo pockets and large back pockets for cards
- durable material in the seat area
- elastic waistband and adjustable belt
- extended ankle zipper with hook & loop fasteners at the ankles
- Clickfast compatible
100 % polyamide
The trousers are equipped with the Clickfast system and can be connected via press studs along the waistband with any Endura liner shorts or shorts that are marked as " Clickfast compatible" .
DWR M is a high-performance water repellent coating. It is PFC-free and manufactured according to Bluesign standards for sustainable textiles. It's better for you and for the environment.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Endura Hummvee Zip-Off II trousers