Enjoy the trails even in sub-zero temperatures with the MT500 Freezing Point Trousers by Endura
The Endura Freezing Point trousers from the MT500 line are the perfect choice if you want to ride your mountain bike in winter. They are made of softshell fabric lined with fleece on the inside. In critical areas, namely on the thighs, additional inserts with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation provide warmth. Waterproof panels protect the back from splashes, and a water-repellent DWR coating won't let snowflakes in. Two ventilation slits on the side of the thighs, which you can open and close with a zip, provide good ventilation when needed. The elastic waistband ensures an ideal fit, and you can adjust the width with hook & loop fasteners. Inside, the waistband is covered with silicone so it stays where it belongs at all times. For protection in case of crank contact, particularly abrasion-resistant material was used on the inside of the ankles.
- Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
- regular fit
- Special Fabrics:
- PrimaLoft GOLD, DWR (water repellent)
- Product Line:
- softshell material with warming fleece on the inside
- additional warmth via inserts with PrimaLoft GOLD insulation at the front of the thighs
- water-repellent DWR coating
- waterproof panels on the back
- trouser closure combines zipper and press stud
- elastic waistband with hook & loop fasteners for width adjustment, and silicone prints for good hold
- ventilation slits on the thighs
- two zip pockets
- abrasion-resistant fabric on the inner ankle
Materials:75% polyester, 17% nylon, 8% elastane
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
PrimaLoft GOLD is the king of insulation materials. It is extremely comfortable and pleasant to wear. With a small pack size and low weight, it offers the best thermal performance. The material is also highly breathable and water-repellent.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura MT500 Freezing Point trouser
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00