The Urban Luminite EN1150 Waterproof Jacket by Endura is waterproof and highly reflective
This waterproof jacket by Endura from the Urban Luminite series for urban road traffic keeps you dry and even meets the EN1150 guidelines for visibility for recreational sports. This is ensured by generous reflective surfaces. The seams are sealed and the water-repellent coating is not only long-lasting, but also environmentally-friendly. The front zip is protected from rainwater penetration by a bonded windbreak. Good ventilation is provided by the breathable 2.5-layer material and ventilation slits under the arms, which are accessible via zip. The pockets are lined with a comfortable microfleece material. You can adjust the width of the hem if necessary.
- City & Touring
- Special Fabrics:
- DWR, waterproof, breathable
- Water column:
- 10000 mm
- 10,000 g/m2/24 h
- Product Line:
- Urban Luminite
- meets EN1150 guidelines for visibility in recreational sports
- welded seams
- durably water-repellent, environmentally-friendly DWR finish
- breathable fabric with 2.5 layers
- eye-catching design with large reflective areas for increased visibility
- air ventilation slits with a zip under the arms
- two front pockets with comfortable microfleece lining
- adjustable hem
- sealed double wind protection strip along the zip
- free from PFCs
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura Urban Luminite EN1150 Waterproof Jacket
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00