- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Windchill II Jacket by Endura keeps icy wind outside
The windproof, warming Endura Windchill II jacket made of stretchy softshell material reliably protects bikers of various disciplines from cooling down due to wind. It is also water-repellent thanks to an additional durable DWR finish, and the insulating fabric keeps warmth close to your body. You get sufficient ventilation with underarm vents, which are accessible with zips. The hem has silicone prints to prevent slipping. The three back pockets, one small zip pocket and one chest pocket hold everything you need when you're on-the-go.
- Road, Cyclocross, Gravel, Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro
- standard fit
- Special Fabrics:
- windproof, breathable, DWR (water-repellent)
- elastic, windproof and insulating
- soft stretch fabric
- permanently water-repellent DWR coating
- ventilation openings with zips under the arms
- with silicone-printed hem for optimal hold
- three back pockets with an additional zip pocket
- with breast pocket
- reflective details
- free from PFCs
- Main: 100 % polyester
- Trim: 85 % polyester, 15 % elastane
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura Windchill jacket