- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The GORE Wear Thermal Shoecovers for road cycling in all types of weather
These GORE Wear thermal shoecovers are warm, close-fitting and feature GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ in the toe area. In bad weather, just slip them on quickly and keep your feet warm and dry.
- long shoecovers
- Special Fabrics:
- windproof (GORE® WINDSTOPPER®), water-repellent (DWR, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™)
- windproof, breathable and reliably water-repellent thanks to GORE-TEX INFINIUM and GORE WINDSTOPPER
- water-repellent DWR coating (without ecologically harmful PFCs)
- warming fleece lining
- elastic material with slim fit
- abrasion-resistant material in the sole area
- reflective details
- Main: 84 % polyamide, 16 % elastane
- Waistband: 84 % polyamide, 16 % elastane
- Lining: 100 % polyester
DWR stands for Durable Water Repellent. This coating allows rain and splashing water to roll off the surface and prevents water from penetrating the fabric. In addition, the coating is PFC-free and manufactured according to Bluesign standards.
GORE-TEX INFINIUM, as a supplement to the GORE-TEX brand, focuses on functionality rather than waterproofing. These textiles combine comfort and function and are water-repellent, windproof and breathable.
All products with GORE WINDSTOPPER high-tech functionality are absolutely windproof and highly breathable. They offer safe protection against the windchill effect and reduce the risk of overheating.
- 1 x pair GORE Wear Thermo Shoecovers