- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
Note from the manufacturer:
An active subscription is required to use LTE. LTE coverage is not available in all countries.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Application: Cycling, Running, Swimming, Triathlon, Outdoor
Maps: pre-installed TopoActive map of Europe
Navigation: map-based route navigation
Speed: GPS, Speed Sensor (sold separately)
Heart Rate: Wrist measurement, heart rate chest sensor (optionally available)
Cadence: Cadence Sensor (sold separately)
Accelerometer: yes (step frequency, vertical movement, ground contact time, swim analysis)
Power Meter Compatibility: yes
Sensor Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth
Data Transfer: Bluetooth, USB, WiFi
Size: 44 x 44 x 13.9 mm
Display Size: 30.4 mm diameter
Display Resolution (W x H): 240 x 240 pixels
Power Supply: lithium-ion battery
Battery Life: Up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 7 hours in LTE mode with GPS and music
Waterproof: yes (5 ATM)
Satellite Systems: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS
Alerts: Acoustic, Vibration
Functions: Smartphone notifications, accident notifications, weather Information, music control
Taking into account training intensity, stress and daily activities, the improved recovery time after each workout tells you when you are ready for your next workout.
24/7 Fitness & Wellness
Various health functions give you an overview of stress level, body battery, breathing rate, your sleep and more. Breathing exercises are recommended to reduce stress.
Share your position in real time with LiveTrack, including information about the planned route.
Emergency Call Plus
In an emergency, benefit from the of IERCC-based Emergency Call Plus function, which lets you reach Garmin's 24/7 emergency call centre - even without a smartphone.
Accident notifications are sent to stored emergency contacts.
Train efficiently with data on VO2 Max, Training Effect, Training Status and PulseOx.
Create dynamic pace presets that take the course profile into account.
The watch automatically detects training sessions and breaks.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Record your heart rate around the clock. The measurement helps you to estimate how hard you are training.
Download offline playlists from your streaming music service like Deezer, Amazon Music or Spotify® directly onto your Watch.
Make contactless payments with your watch.
- with LTE connectivity
- transflective MIP display is easily readable even in sunlight
- sturdy Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX glass
- 22 mm wide interchangeable silicone wrist strap for wrist circumferences from 128 to 218 mm
- improved heart rate sensor
- improved recovery time
- viewer messages as text or voice message with LTE directly on the watch
- more than 42 pre-installed sports apps for cycling, swimming, running, yoga and more
- display your statistics in the Connect app
- audio announcements for workouts
- can be coupled with numerous sensors or compatible Tacx trainers
- 1 x Garmin Forerunner 945 LTE GPS training computer
- 1 x Garmin USB charging/data cable
- HRM-Pro Heart Rate Chest Strap
- Premium HRM Dual Heart Rate Chest Strap
- Run HRM-RUN Heart Rate Chest Strap
- Speed & Cadence Sensor 2 Set
- Cadence Sensor 2
- Speed Sensor 2
- Running Dynamics Pod
- tempe Wireless Temperature Sensor
- black/universal: 49 g