- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Forerunner 955 Solar GPS Smartwatch by Garmin with solar charging lens for long battery life
The Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar GPS Smartwatch is equipped with solar charging, meaning you can stay outdoors even longer. The watch offers navigation, heart rate measurement and optimised training options, e.g. for cycling, running and triathlon. The touchscreen allows you to easily swipe back and forth between data overviews. With the help of numerous measured values and evaluations, such as training readiness and remaining energy, you can optimise your training or prepare for competitions with the competition widget. You can also receive notifications directly to your watch when paired with your smartphone.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- Cycling, Running, Swimming, Triathlon, Outdoor
- pre-installed Garmin Europe TopoActive map, additional maps can be added
- map-based route navigation
- touch screen
- GPS, Speed Sensor (sold separately)
- Heart Rate:
- Wrist measurement, heart rate chest sensor (optionally available)
- Cadence Sensor (sold separately)
- Power Meter Compatibility:
- Sensor Connectivity:
- ANT+, Bluetooth
- Data Transfer:
- Bluetooth, USB, WiFi
- 46.5 x 46.5 x 14.4 mm
- Display Size:
- 33 mm diameter
- Display Resolution (W x H):
- 260 x 260 pixels
- Power Supply:
- lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life:
- up to 20 days with solar charge in Smartwatch mode (up to 15 days without solar charge), up to 49 hours with solar charge in GPS mode without music (up to 42 hours without solar charge), up to 8.5 hours in GNSS mode with all systems, multiband and music
- 32 GB
- yes (5 ATM)
- Satellite Systems:
- GPS, Galileo, GLONASS
- display, acoustic, vibration
- Smartphone notifications, accident notifications, weather Information, music control
Follow a route or use navigation, discover POIs and have Trendline™ routing suggest new routes with your desired distance. Turn-by-turn directions make it easier to find your way.
ClimbPro provides you with detailed information about upcoming climbs so that you can optimally manage your energy.
STAMINA Residual Energy
Keep track of available energy during activities in real time. Use it to avoid premature exhaustion and optimise your training.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Record your heart rate around the clock. The measurement helps you to estimate how hard you are training. Your HRV heart rate variability status, which you record at night, gives you additional insight into your overall health, recovery and fitness level.
View your HRV status, an overview of your sleep pattern and current weather information first thing in the morning. Just select the data that interests you.
Prepare for competitions with training recommendations. The device estimates your target time based on distance and your fitness level.
Check your training and performance status, training effect, training readiness and benefit from daily training suggestions or synchronised training plans. Combined with optionally available sensors, you can receive data on running efficiency and can thus further optimise your training.
Taking into account training intensity, stress and daily activities, the improved recovery time after each workout tells you when you are ready for your next workout.
Health & Fitness
Various health functions give you an overview of your stress level, body battery, heart rate, breathing rate, blood oxygen saturation, sleep and more.
Sleep Score detects different sleep phases and records heart rate, stress, PulseOx and breathing rate. Have your sleep quality assessed and get tips for a good night's sleep.
Train efficiently with VO2 Max, Training Status and PulseOx data.
Menstrual Cycle Tracker
The menstrual cycle tracker allows you to track your menstruation or pregnancy with the Garmin Connect app and get information on training, nutrition and more.
Create dynamic pace presets that take the course profile into account.
Share your position in real time with LiveTrack, including information about the planned route.
Download offline playlists from your streaming music service like Deezer, Amazon Music or Spotify® directly onto your Watch.
Make contactless payments with your watch.
Get smartphone notifications on your wrist and use Connect IQ™ to customise your Watch with apps and optimised data fields.
Safety & Security Functions
Automatic accident notifications and emergency call functions can be activated when the device is connected to your smartphone. These functions send real-time location and live tracking information to stored emergency contacts.
- operates via buttons or responsive touchscreen
- improved training condition function
- multi-frequency reception for reliable localisation
- transflective MIP display is easily readable even in sunlight
- sturdy Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX glass
- 22 mm wide interchangeable silicone wrist strap for wrist circumferences from 130 to 220 mm
- more than 45 pre-installed sports apps for cycling, swimming, running, yoga and more
- synchronisation of training plans with Garmin Connect, TrainingPeaks or TrainerRoad
- can be coupled with numerous sensors or compatible Tacx trainers
- 1 x Garmin Forerunner 955 GPS smartwatch
- 1 x Garmin USB charging/data cable
Order Together:Optional Accessories:
- HRM-Pro Heart Rate Chest Strap
- Premium HRM Dual Heart Rate Chest Strap
- Run HRM-RUN Heart Rate Chest Strap
- Speed & Cadence Sensor 2 Set
- Cadence Sensor 2
- Speed Sensor 2
- Running Dynamics Pod
- tempe Wireless Temperature Sensor
- Bicycle Mount
- QuickFit 22 Silicone Watch Strap
- black/universal: 53 g