- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The Giro Empire Shoes - Classics for high performance on the road
The Empire shoes by Giro are classic lace-up shoes for road use. Thanks to the stiff carbon soles, you can efficiently transfer your pedalling power to the pedals. The Eijon premium microfibre upper hugs your feet. Perforation guarantees good ventilation. An adjustable Supernatural Fit footbed optimises the fit to match the lacing system, so that the shoes fit like a second skin.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: laces
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- super stiff for optimised power transmission
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- one-piece, breathable premium Teijin Samo outer material
- interchangeable heel
- antimicrobial X-Static footbed
- antibacterial effect due to silver threads
- stainless steel threaded inserts
Upper: textiles others
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Easton Engineered Outsole Plate
The outsole is significantly lighter, stiffer and more comfortable than other soles. The sole only has a maximum height of 6.5 mm, which makes the transition between sole and shoe flat and seamless. The upper material can be optimally adapted to the foot without restrictions. The neutral platform supports the natural foot position when pedalling.
Supernatural Fit System
With the Supernatural Fit System, the shoe can be adjusted to the individual foot shape. This is ensured by the bicycle-specific footbed with adjustable arch support. The Supernatural Fit Kit also increases heel hold to keep the foot as close to the pedal as possible.
Incorporated silver threads have an antibacterial effect, which prevents the formation of odours. In addition, the silver threads have cooling properties when warm and warming properties when cold.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 pair of Giro Empire shoes