Giro Stylus Shoes
The Stylus Shoes by Giro - Seamless, lightweight, for roadies
The Stylus shoes from Giro are road bike shoes made of lightweight Synchwire material. This gives them an ideal fit, which is further improved by three hook & loop fasteners. Thanks to the combination of 2-bolt and 3-bolt fasteners for cleats, you have the choice of equipping the shoes with road bike or MTB cleats. The outsole is reinforced with nylon and fibreglass for optimum power transmission to the pedal.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look), 2-bolt (SPD)
- Sole Stiffness:
- 60 N/mm
- Closure System:
- hook & loop fastener
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- single-piece mesh upper
- can be ridden with road bike or MTB cleats
- laser perforation for ventilation
- triple hook & loop fasteners
- nylon and fibreglass sole
- TPU heels
- reflective area at the heel
- Lining & Cover Sole:
The three-layer textile is seamless. The material adapts to the needs of the rider. It's supportive, light, comfortable and allows good ventilation.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Stylus shoes
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00