The Hebie Chainglider 350 Bosch front full chain guard in the long version is 7 cm longer than the standard version.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:
Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read the guidelines
for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes, pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Maximal Chainring Width:
- 3 mm
- Maximal Chain Width:
- 9 mm
- Suitable Axle Distance:
- 484 - 535 mm (rear axle / bottom bracket)
- at least 15,000 km
- Bosch Generation II
- for internally geared hubs
- self-supporting design
- power consumption is only increased by 0.3 W on average
- " floating" , no mounting parts on the bike
- quick assembly without tools
- complete chain protection for clothing and chain with low maintenance
- long version: 7 cm longer
- Note from the manufacturer:
- The Chainglider Bosch Gen II needs the 18 t Hebie sprocket (included). The gear ratio programmed by the bicycle manufacturer (ratio of front teeth to rear teeth) must not be changed, otherwise the Bosch drive could display an error message. The rear sprocket may need to be adjusted.
0350F 18BL E1
- 1 x Hebie Chainglider 350 Bosch full chain guard, long version
- 1 x Hebie 18 tooth sprocket