- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Tough when it counts: the 3DF AirFit Lite Protector Jacket by Leatt
The 3DF AirFit Lite protector jacket is made from the special impact foam found in all of Leatt's AirFit protective products. This foam is impressive in that it is soft and flexible, and adapts to the body through body heat. On impact, the material hardens and provides maximum protection for the chest, back, shoulders and elbows. The Lite version is simply a little thinner and therefore lighter while maintaining the same level of protection.
- Protection Zone:
- back, shoulders, chest, elbows
- hard shell, soft shell
- Certification Number:
- EN1621-1 (elbows), EN1621-2 (back), CE EN1621-3 (chest)
- ventilated 3DF AirFit foam
- multi-layer, perforated back and chest protectors
- light, comfortable and flexible
- additional chest impact protection layer for riders without neck support
- low odour and moisture dissipating thanks to zinc pyrithione
- elastic chest strap for safe positioning of the protector
- compression effect
- BraceOn adjustment system for neck support
The 3DF AirFit is an impact foam that has a soft and flexible fit and immediately hardens into energy-absorbing protection upon impact. This protector technology adapts to many body shapes and is CE-approved for the highest levels in the chest area and for the back.
The original 3DF foam has a solid single layer structure that provides good impact absorption but limits flexing in the garment. That's why Leatt uses 3DF Airfit foam in several layers, while leaving enough space between the layers to maintain mobility and flexibility. This provides the rider with the greatest possible comfort while maintaining impact absorption.
- height = 160-172 cm, chest 81-90 cm
- height = 172-184 cm, chest 91-110 cm
- height = 184-196 cm, chest 111-125 cm
- 1 x Leatt 3DF AirFit Lite protective jacket