- 100 day return period
- CO2 neutral shipping with DHL
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Feather light, sleek bib shorts designed for the hottest temperatures: the Cosmic Pro by Mavic
In 1965, French champion Jacques Anquetil made history by winning the 8-day Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré and then the 557 km Bordeaux-Paris race the following day. 50 years later, in May 2015, Mavic champion Nicolas Roux paid homage to Anquetil’s achievements by riding the same route from Bordeaux to Paris – in a day, starting at 1 am, with just one stop.
And he did it in these Cosmic Pro bib shorts.
They feature a bonded low-profile bib and 37.5® Knit. They’re some of the lightest bib shorts in the world at 240 g. While for comfort they feature the Mavic Ergo 3D Pro Insert – a chamois featuring progressive cushioning, with three different densities of foam that’s softer by your skin and harder by the saddle for incredible shock absorption.
For road racer cyclists who want the lightest more breathable clothing. Fast & Light lines redefine lightness and breathability for hot days. Key features: ultra light fabrics, UV protection, cooling system and close-fitting.
Application: Road, Triathlon
Cut: Skin Fit
Padding: Ergo 3D Pro
Inseam: 28 cm
Special Fabrics: 37.5® knit fabric, Skin Power
Temperature Range: above 28° C
Product Line: Fast & Light
- lightweight construction using highly functional material mix and bonded low profile bib
- feather light mesh back on bib straps engineered with 37.5® technology to attract humidity vapour and absorb the body heat
- This accelerates evaporation and breathability for maximum human performance and comfort.
- A new, lighter and sleeker version of the Ergo 3D Pro Insert, engineered with OrthoLite® memory-foam under the ischial area, increases shock absorption by 20 % compared to a standard insert.
- A softer permanent antibacterial surface fabric and carbon yarns give exceptional moisture management.
- The pad has two levels of foam density, which can be chosen based on the weight of the cyclist.
- Ergo Grip SL features an integrated silicone grip, meaning no annoying elastic.
- Skin Power stabilizes muscles during the ride to reduce fatigue and enable faster recovery.
- reflective highlights
- Comfort: 4 (out of 5 points), Muscle Support: 4 (out of 5), Durability: 4 (out of 5), Breathability: 5 (out of 5)
- Body Insert: 100 % polyester
- Bottom: 74 % polyamide, 26 % elastane
Extremely hot weather apparel (>28° C/82° F). Cycling softgoods designed for optimal thermos regulation at very hot summer temperatures. Clima Ride Technology.
Next to skin. These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and support.
Supportive and durable. Highly supportive and resistant. Excellent stretch and anti-abrasion characteristics. Engineered with Lycra Sport Power® which provides high support and durability. Hot Ride Technology.
Moisture management. Active particles attract humidity vapour and absorb your body heat. Accelerates evaporation and breathability for maximum human performance and comfort. Wicking transfer is 5 times faster than standard polyester. Hot Ride+ Technology.
Ergo 3D Pro Insert
Super light-weight version of the 3D Ergo Insert engineered with OrthLite® for racers demanding maximum freedom and comfort. Multi-layer construction engineered with OrthoLite® memory foam under ischial areas increase shock-absorption by 20 % compared to standard insert. Different levels of foam density, based on the weight of the cyclist. Softer permanent antibacterial surface fabric, with carbon yarns for lasting comfort and exceptional moisture management. Progressive cushioning with different densities and different thicknesses. 6 hours duration of ride. Ergo Ride Technology.
Ergo Grip SL
Optimal lightweight support. Unique extra light elastic construction assures just enough grip, optimal breathability and lightweight feel. Non constricting construction for better blood flow and excellent comfort.
The sizes refer to international classifications. Clothing is therefore smaller than one might expect with regard to the " German" classification. For example, the international size XL (= Mavic size) corresponds to the German size L. It is best to order a size larger than usual.
black-yellow Mavic: 393361
- 1 x Mavic Cosmic Pro bib shorts
-black / M : 240 g