- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Adaptive fit and extra safety: the Ksyrium Pro MIPS helmet by Mavic
If you spend hours and hours in the saddle, it all comes down to your gear. Its comfort has a significant effect on your speed and endurance. Advanced technologies give this helmet the best fit, protection and ventilation so you can push your limits. The patented Live Fit SL technology with XRD® foam adapts to the shape of your head in a flash. In addition, there is the Ergo Hold SL hold system, which can be adjusted with one hand very easily and perfectly. And the Ksyrium Pro padding provides perfect head support. Add to this the 37.5™ technology, which uses active particles to absorb heat from the head and absorb sweat 5 times faster than conventional materials. Mavic has integrated a fly net. And so your head stays cool and pleasantly dry even when it gets hotter and hotter in the saddle.
Air Circulation Vents: 22
Construction: Ergo Hold SL system, MIPS, Live Fit w/ XRD
- Live Fit technology ensures an adaptive fit - and thanks to XRD foam, the helmet maintains its position in every riding situation
- super-lightweight support system offers optimum adjustability, comfort and support
- Ksyrium Pro padding combines maximum comfort with optimal cushioning
- thanks to the MIPS technology integrated into the helmet, the rotational forces on the brain in the event of a head impact at an angle can be reduced
- 37.5 technology padding uses active particles to dissipate body heat from the head and wick sweat 5 times faster
- 22 Clima Vent vents provide optimal heat management and a cool head on long rides
- reflective details
Ergo Hold SL System
Compact and lightweight - without compromising on adjustability, comfort and head support. 6 cm width adjustment even while riding - by simply turning the ergonomically shaped, easy-grip dual density dial. With integrated Ergo-Pad for optimal wearing comfort and moisture management. Extra compact and lightweight.
MIPS means protection for the brain. It reduces the load by partially absorbing rotational forces and energy through oblique impact and distributing them more favourably. MIPS allows 10 - 15 mm relative movement between the helmet shell and head in the critical first 5 - 10 ms after an impact.
Livefit with XRD®
Wide headband made of XRD memory foam that adapts to any head shape in a flash - for a perfect individual fit and better vibration absorption. XRD foam is particularly light, soft and breathable and is also specially designed for multiple impact loads.
High-performance material with excellent moisture management. Active particles attract moisture and absorb body heat. The absorbency is 5 times higher than with conventional polyester material - for higher breathability and maximum comfort.
total eclipse: a very dark blue
51 - 56 cm: S
54 - 59 cm: M
57 - 61 cm: L
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
black-yellow Mavic: L40410800
safety yellow-black: L40462900
total eclipse: L40694100
- 1 x Mavic Ksyrium Pro MIPS helmet