- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
NEWMEN aluminium SRAM XD 11-/12-speed freehub body - with strong deep groove ball bearing
The NEWMEN aluminium freehub body for SRAM 11-, 12-speed is a high quality 36 tooth aluminium disc freehub. It is particularly durable thanks to its specially sealed deep groove ball bearing.
- All Mountain
- SRAM XD
- Freehub Body Type:
- 36 t ratchet
- Freehub Body Material:
- aluminium (7075)
- ball bearings
- NEWMEN MTB 12 x 142 mm, J-bend, disc 6-hole, 28 / 32 hole hubs
- NEWMEN MTB 12 x 148 mm, J-bend, disc 6-hole, 28 / 32 hole hubs
- NEWMEN MTB 12 x 142 mm, straight pull, disc 6-hole, 28 hole hubs
- NEWMEN MTB 12 x 148 mm, straight pull, disc 6-hole, 28 hole hubs
- all NEWMEN MTB wheels with Gen 1 hubs
Technology:High Quality Deep Groove Ball Bearings:
The bearing clearance has been reduced, which means that the balls still run in their specified race even with an increased axial load. Close-fitting seals on the outside ensure better protection against water and dirt ingress. The grease contains additional solid lubricants. As a result, the bearings run tougher when new, but this normalises after a breaking-in period of several hundred kilometres.
Ratchet Freehub vs. Pawl Freehub:
With NEWMEN ratchet freehubs, all teeth are always in use. In the worst case, it can happen that only one pawl is in use with a pawl freehub. NEWMEN ratchets are made of high-strength tool steel made in Germany.
- 1 x NEWMEN freehub body
- 2 x NEWMEN bearings
- black anodized/SRAM XD: 45 g