Nokon Konkavex Universal Shift or Brake Set
Ingenious look and excellent function: the Konkavex Universal Set by Nokon
The Nokon Konkavex cables offer the best performance for mechanical brakes and gears. The system is suitable for both braking and switching applications and, thanks to its length stability, brings more safety and precision even with line bends and in extreme situations. The pressure-resistant outer shell made of aluminium avoids elongation of the cable with the resulting switching problems. Due to the design of the Nokon system, the cable is extremely resistant to kinking with high flexibility of the articulated parts lined up next to each other.
Due to the Nokon construction, one saves up to 40 % weight compared to conventional Bowden cables - with complete freedom from tension and without any side pressure. Tightest bowing is no problem with the Nokon system.
Nokon's Konkavex system guarantees easy handling when shifting and braking with a clearly-defined pressure point.
The Konkavex set is universally suitable for both road bikes and mountain bikes and is compatible with both brakes and gears within these areas of application. The brake cables have a head on both sides for this purpose, so that the superfluous one can be cut to length using a Bowden cable cutter.
- MTB, Road
- stainless steel (non-stretch)
- 5 mm
- 1.5 m
- shifting and braking (Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo)
- When outfitting your bike brakes as well as gearing with Nokon, two sets are required. Depending on how the cables are routed, extensions elements may be needed.
- 2 x base strands (with 41 cm Nokon Konkavex links on 200 cm brake cable liner 1.6 mm)
- 80 x individual Konkavex links (effective length per link = 7.5 mm)
- 10 x end pieces
- 5 x beads
- 2 x Road shifter spirals
- 2 x shifter cables, stainless steel
- 2 x brake cables, stainless steel
- 2 x cable end ferrules
- 2 x connectors for Nokon liner
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00