- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Storm Carbon 2 Road Bike Shoes by Northwave with stiff soles and good heat management for warm days
The Northwave Storm Carbon 2 shoes for road cycling feature a stiff sole with carbon, are very breathable and also equipped with a combination of the innovative SLW3 closure system and hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 12 (out of 15)
Adjustment aid for cleatsTo find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- stiff Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole
- finely-adjustable SLW3 closure system with additional hook-and-loop fasteners
- less pressure on the back of the foot and excellent fit due to asymmetrical lacing
- highly breathable thanks to large mesh inserts combined with thin, reinforced material for stability in the foot-enclosing unibody design
- optimal adaptation of the sole to the arch of the foot through Anatomical Arch Support made of TPU
- with Performance Regular footbed for good support
- mount for Speedplay Adapter (not included in scope of delivery)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- other (carbon)
Technology:Morph Carbon 12 AAS
This sole made with a carbon insert in the pedal area has a high stiffness index of 12 and ensures excellent power transfer. " AAS" stands for " Anatomical Arch Support" . This is a support made of TPU between the sole and the upper, which causes the shoe to adapt to the arch of the foot and provides good support. The sole is perfect for long distances.
X-Dial SLW3 is a lightweight closure system that gives you easy and precise adjustment. A thin cord is used in lieu of conventional laces, which is tightened or loosened with an adjustment knob. Turn this to tighten the lacing. You can make fine adjustments with one press of the button, which releases the shutter micrometrically in small, precise increments. This allows the pressure to be optimally readjusted even while riding. To loosen the cord for taking off the shoe, simply pull the knob.
- 1 x pair Northwave Storm Carbon 2 Shoes