- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Ortlieb Seat-Pack QR saddle bag with clever lever attachment
The waterproof Seat-Pack QR saddle bag from Ortlieb with a volume of 13 litres can be quickly and securely attached thanks to the Seat-Lock mounting system with mounting levers - even on lowerable seatposts. When sealing the roll closure, an air release valve ensures that you keep excess air to a minimum and the pack size remains as small as possible. You can open this valve comfortably with a handle loop. Compression straps and the bag's internal rigidity ensure that it holds its shape. The bag includes a number of additional features: a drawstring at the top allows you to quickly secure items such as arm warmers, for example. You can attach a rear light to the daisy chain at the back. If the bag comes into contact with moving tyres, a plate on the underside protects against damage. Strong reflectors make you more visible in twilight and darkness.
Application: Gravel, City & Touring
Type: Saddle Bag
Attachment: Hook & loop fastener, Seat-Lock
Material: PU-coated nylon fabric (PS21R, PS33)
Protection Rating: dust-tight, splash-proof (IP64)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 28 x 48 x 22 cm
Volume: 13 litres
Capacity: 3 - 5 kg (depending on the position of the mounting levers)
To determine the compatibility of your saddle, please refer to the chart below.
- aluminium seatposts
- aluminium or steel saddle rails
- also suitable for dropper posts with 22, 25 or 26 mm diameter (adapter clamp included), either without remote or with mechanical/hydraulic remote
- at least 4.5 cm free space required on the seatpost
- at least 13 mm free space at the saddle rails from the bend point to the front (towards the seatpost) and to the rear (towards the saddle bottom)
- at least 14 mm difference in height between the lower edge of the saddle at the side and the lower edge of the saddle rails at the bend point
- at least 34° slope of the saddle rails from the bend point
Note from the Manufacturer:
Not suitable for carbon saddles and mounting on carbon seatposts.
Not suitable for suspension seatposts, suspension saddles and saddles without accessible saddle rails.
Not suitable for electronically controlled dropper posts.
To achieve the IP64 degree of protection (6 = dust-tight, 4 = splash-proof from all directions), the closure must be rolled up 3-4 times.
- attaches via hook & loop fasteners on the seatpost and mounting levers on the saddle rails
- air release valve with opening handle loop for efficient pack volume
- with four compression straps for stabilisation
- retains shape thanks to internal rigidity
- elastic drawstrings on the top for attaching clothing items such as a jacket
- daisy chain for attaching a rear light or similar
- robust, waterproof-coated nylon fabric
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors for increased visibility in the dark
- protective bottom plate guards against damage in case of tyre contact
- made in Germany
Ortlieb's Quick Release Seat-Lock system enables fast and secure attachment of the saddle bag. At the top is a rail with adjustable levers, which you can use to adapt to the conditions of your saddle area. Depending on the load weight, different areas are marked on the rail where the assembly levers must at least be located. To fix the levers, which is only necessary once per setup, simply use a hex tool. Once aligned, attachment is a snap: attach, push down the levers on the left and right, tighten the compression strap again, done. A classic hook & loop fastener secures the bag to the seatpost.
- 1 x Ortlieb Seat-Pack QR saddle bag
- 2 x bolts
- 1 x adapter clamp when used with dropper post
- 1 x Spacer-Set for 25 mm diameter, 2 pieces
- 1 x Spacer-Set for 22 mm diameter, 2 pieces
- black matte/13 litres: 625 g