- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
Compatibility: for racks with a diameter of max. 16 mm (reducers for 8 mm, 11 mm and 12 mm included)
Protection Rating: IP 54
Dimensions (HxWxD): 40 cm x 25 cm x 14 cm
Volume: 2 x 15 litres
Material: Cordura, PU coated (PS36C)
- for lowrider front cargo racks or rear cargo racks
- good alternative to front rollers; can be loaded higher due to its lid closure
- works well as a " small" rear wheel bag
- lid closure with dust flap underneath
- with integrated inside pocket and shoulder strap (75cm long, with carabiner)
- straps with buckles for secure closure
- bright reflectors made of 3M™ Scotchlite™
- abrasion protection
- edge protection with slots for carrying system
- support feet
- IP 54 = dustproof, low ingress of dust possible, protected against water spray from all directions
- seal of quality from the Industry Association VSF e.V.
Quick-Lock2.1 Mounting System
The latest version of the proven QL2 system. It has been significantly improved in a few crucial points: For more stability, the upper hook rail is designed in one piece. The new bolting technology that comes with this allows the use of particularly flat nut washers on the inside. These are also used for the lower hook rail. In addition to the standard 16 mm basic hooks with 8 and 10 mm reducers, 12 mm inserts are now also included. A 20 mm reducer is also available as an option. It is suitable for racks with large tube diameter, as are sometimes mounted on E-bikes. In addition, the reducers are inserted into the base hooks from the side. They are additionally secured by an optimised locking system. Another highlight: The lower hook rail is made of two-components synthetic material in a hard-soft combination. This makes the contact surfaces softer, which reduces chafing on the rack tube.
Anti-scratch function that protects against damage to the lower hook rail and the Quick-Lock hooks.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
lime-moss green: F4901
signal red-chili: F4902
denim-steel blue: F4903
Ortlieb gives a 5-year guarantee from the date of purchase on defects that are due to insufficient or faulty processing of the materials used. You can find out about the exact warranty conditions here.
- 1 pair of Ortlieb Sport-Packer Plus panniers
- 2 x Ortlieb shoulder straps (75 cm)
- granite-black/30 litres: 1680 g (Paar)