- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- 43.5 mm
- 147 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 24 mm
- Recommended Bottom Bracket:
- BB86, BSA, ITA*
* A complete overview of compatible bottom brackets and any necessary spacers can be found in the spacer chart by Rotor.
- ALDHU: innovative modular structure with different axle and chainring options
- OCP (Optimum Chainring Position) Mount Technology: The orientation of the oval chainrings can be finely adjusted through five mounting positions of the crank on the axle; numerous mounting options for spidering or chainrings
- Name ALDHU (Alpe d'Huez) stands for the competition tradition of Rotor
- version for 24 mm
The exclusive Rotor technology OCP Mount stands for biomechanical optimisation of the pedal stroke when using Q-Rings. OCP Mount allows you to adjust the alignment of the chainring on the crank in 1 degree increments. The shape of the axle allows independent positioning of the crank arms and Spider or Direct Mount chainring, changing the relative position so that the optimum setting can be found for the user.
The multiple positioning possibilities of OCP Mount allow a super fine adjustment of the OCP (Optimum Chainring Position). This makes it possible to prevent or eliminate knee problems, to optimise the effectiveness of the crank rotation or to improve the traction on the MTB and cyclocross.
Position your chainrings with Rotor's OCP Mount System to get the most out of your ride.
- 1 x Rotor ALDHU 24 crank axle
- not incl. crank arms
- bottom bracket not incl.
- silver/universal: 145 g