- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Performance enhancement through perfect ergonomics: the 611 Ergowave® Carbon by SQlab
The weight-optimized 611 Ergowave Carbon has been precisely tuned for going off-road use and perfected to meet the requirements of all-mountain and enduro use. At 150g, it is the lightest model from the 611 Ergowave series. The saddle's wave-like shape and raised rear provide perfect rear support and optimum pressure distribution down to the deep structures of the body, which significantly improves the transmission of force to the pedal. In combination with the recess in the middle, the lower nose creates more space and clearance for the perineal area.
- Note from the manufacturer regarding carbon rails:
- When installing, make sure that the clamp on your seatpost is compatible with high-oval struts. It may be possible to replace clamping mechanisms on the seatpost.
- All Mountain, Enduro
- 120 x 280 mm, 130 x 280 mm, 140 x 280 mm, 150 x 280 mm
- Saddle Rails:
- 7 x 9.6 mm (oval)
- Rail Material:
- Padding Material:
- Superlight Foam
- Cover Material:
- C84 Kevlar
- Weight Limit:
- 90 kg
- relief in the perineal area: 68 %
- padding firmness in SQ-Shore: 55
- 120 mm:
- 130 mm:
- 140 mm:
- 150 mm:
- deeper saddle nose and slight depression for less pressure on sensitive areas
- raised rear for more grip and more efficient power transmission
- flat only slightly curved MaxContact® shape of the saddle nose results in maximum contact area with small width and correspondingly little pressure
The saddle noses of the SQlab step saddles are, according to the SQlab MaxContact® principle not curved, but flat. This increases the contact surface without increasing the width of the saddle nose. This means more safety and comfort when sitting dynamically.
Saddle Width System
Many SQlab saddles are available in different widths, because " buying a saddle is like buying shoes" - the size has to be right! The most important thing with the saddle is that both seat bones sit completely on the saddle.
SQ-Shore is the unit for the upholstery hardness of the saddle. SQlab saddles are available in 30-70 SQ-Shore. The higher the shore, the harder the saddle.
- 1 x SQLab 611 Ergowave Carbon Saddle