- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
OEM Packaging: This item comes from the original equipment manufacturer and is lacking the retail packaging.
Application: City & Touring
ETRTO: 50-584 to 40-635
Tyre Dimensions: 27.5 x 2.00 to 28 x 1 1/2
Tube Material: butyl
Valve Type: Schrader 40 mm, Presta 40 mm
- 27.5 x 2.00 = 650B (50-584)
- 27.5 x 2.35 = 650B (60-584)
- 27.5 x 2.40 = 650B (62-584)
- 28 x 1.50 = 700 x 38c (40-622)
- 28 x 1.75 = 29 x 1.75 (47-622)
- 28 x 2.00 = 29 x 2.00 (50-622)
- 28 x 2.25 = 29 x 2.25 (57-622)
- 28 x 2.40 = 29 x 2.40 (62-622)
- 28 x 1 1/2 = 700 x 38B (40-635)
28x1.5-2.35 Schrader 40 mm
Valve Type: Schrader
Valve Length: 40 mm
Manufacturer Part Number: 10430340
28x1.5-2.35 Presta 40 mm
Valve Type: Presta
Valve Length: 40 mm
Manufacturer Part Number: 10430343
Tubes are available with various valve types.
Choosing a valve is dependent on application and the rim's valve hole diameter.
- Synonyms: Auto Valve (AV)
- Outer Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Synonyms: Sclaverand Valve (SV), French Valve
- Outer Diameter: 6.5 mm
- Other: All Schwalbe tubes with a Presta valve can be unscrewed (To lengthen the valve, add anti-flat agents, etc.)
Inflation Pressure Stability
A Schwalbe tube holds the air for a much longer time. The quality of the ingredients and the purity of the compound decide upon the quality of the tube already on material level. During vulcanisation, every Schwalbe tube is laid in a mould and inflated. It is the only way to ensure uniform wall thickness and the excellently high air retention.
Rigorous monitoring that ensures the best operational reliability: each tube is inflated in the fabric and stored under pressure for 24 hours to check the air retention ability.
Tube Groups System
Due to its high elasticity and quality, a single tube fits a whole lot of tyre sizes. For example, tube number 17 works as well on a tyre with 28 mm width as it does on a tyre with a width of 47 mm. Only a tube of the highest quality and reliability can meet this requirement.
- 5 x Schwalbe No. 19 tubes, OEM